Well, that's good cause I'm not even the least bit Irish..... LOL..... But I am a wee bit lucky cause I've been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by my new friend Lisa over at Buttercup Bliss. Thanks, Lisa!
I recently stumbled upon Lisa's blog and just fell in love with her decorating style. By all means, hop on over and pay Lisa a visit.
Here's how it works:
1. Thank the person whom awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 "new" found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you want to pass the award on to them;
Nominees, let the giver of the award know you accept the nomination.
Well, here goes.......
1. I love to work in my flowerbeds and couldn't survive without a nice patio area. It feels just so gosh darn wonderful to have the sun on my face and hear the birds singing in the trees. I do a lot of blogging on my laptop sitting out on that patio.
2. My favorite store in the whole wide world is Ann Taylor Loft. The sales are fantastic and teachers get a 15% discount all the time!
3. I have an amazing man in my life and we so enjoy spending time together. We share many of the same interests and just have fun hanging out on the weekends. He's helped me with lots of home improvement projects and actually says he enjoys doing them! How awesome is that?
4. I've worked for a school system in one capacity or another since 1978. I've been a classroom teacher, a science facilitator, and now serve as a reading/SBLC facilitator. If you're wondering what that entails, it means lots and lots of interaction with parents whose children aren't achieving in school for various reasons. Often exhausting but never dull!
5. I love french manis and pedis!
6. I have three amazing children who are just striking out on their own, two sons and a daughter.....as well as a wonderful DIL and two sweet twin grandgirls. My baby girl is a sophomore in college and was recently accepted for a semester of study in the fall at the College of Charleston in South Carolina!
7. I can easily give up sweets when dieting, but bread is an entirely different matter! Italian bread is my favorite.
Enough about me............ DRUM ROLL, PLEASE................
Here are my favorite bloggers whose posts I never ever skip over.....
1. The Self Confessed Lamp Tramp over at Lamp Tramp is one gutsy lady who's survived a devastating hurricane that ruined her beautiful home.
2. Diana at Nana Diana Takes A Break shares the sweetest and funniest stories about her grandchildren!
3. Kristen at Kristen's Creations designs the prettiest picture frames I've ever seen. She has beautiful things in her etsy shop.
4. Lori over at My Heart With Pleasure Fills is an awesome floral designer who always takes time to make sweet comments on my blog posts.
5. I've recently started following Lana at Lana Austin: Motif. She's a new friend who just moved with her entire family to ITALY for a year! How exciting is that!!!
6. Melanie at The Frosted Gardner takes garage sale furniture and paints and distresses it with amazingly wonderful taste.....
7. Sweet Judy at Gracious Southern Living always has something exciting going on!!!
Ladies, each and every one of you enrich my life with your creativity and spunk!
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!!